Positive Permitting: Designing an Efficient, Customer-Friendly Permitting Process
In this webinar, government permitting expert Jocelyn Mathiasen provides municipal managers with a guide to making permitting functions efficient, effective, and customer-friendly. While implementing new technology is an important element to improving permitting, governments must also focus on other areas, from streamlining processes to creating accountability across departments, for their technology investments to truly pay off.
- Why a well run, efficient permitting operation is so important
- The building blocks to a sound permitting process
- How to avoid the major pitfalls of permitting improvement efforts
- Creating accountability for processes that span multiple departments
- Small changes that can make a big difference in applicants’ experience
Want to take this presentation with you?
Download the Slides